4 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
350g castor sugar (I use 280g)
100g unsalted butter
15g apricot gel (I use Heinz strawberry jam)
150g U.H.T. cream (I use non-dairy cream)
260g low gluten flour/cake flour
20g corn flour
Some meat floss
Some sesame seeds
- Double-boil whole eggs, egg yolks, castor sugar, salt and unsalted butter until dissolved.
- Add in apricot gel, U.H.T cream, sifted low gluten flour and corn flour and mix well.
- Prepare 12 sponge moulds and grease bottom and side. Place black sesame seeds and meat floss at the bottom. Fill in the batter.
- Bake in the oven with the upper heat of 200 degrees and lower heat of 160 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Please reduce sugar if you don't eat too sweet. 280g is just nice for me.
- I add some white sesame.
- I bake 26 minutes @160 degrees.
-Recipe adapted from Bakery Treats Page 263.