1. Marinate chicken with soy sauce, salt, pepper and egg for
an hour or more.
2. Add Marmite, honey, maltose, shrimp paste with hot water
in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
3. Add in flour into chicken and coat well, deep fried chicken
over medium heat till golden brown.
4. Use the same wok, add in chopped garlic and marmite water
mixture, stir and cook till big bubbles, add in fried chicken, stir well to
coat chicken entirely.
5. Garnish with roasted sesame seed, chilli and parsley. Serve
Transfer chicken wings into wok. Cook until it thicken.
Note: I use air fryer that is the reason why I did not add flour.