Tuesday 25 March 2014

妈密鸡翅 ~ Marmite Chicken Wings

My 1st attempt! The 1st time I had my marmite chicken wings was in Malaysia. Couple of weeks ago my friend brought us there. It was quite delicious so I decided to try it myself. There is few versions of recipe that can be found on the internet. Today let me introduce you one of the recipe.
Ingredients:
5 whole chicken wings (you may cut it into bite size or half)
1 tbsp marmite
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp dark soy sauce (for colouring)

Method:
1) Wash and pat dry chicken wings. Marinate with all seasonings and minced garlic overnight.
2) Arrange chicken wings (without the marinade) into the air fryer. Air fried for 15 minutes at 160 degrees.
3) Transfer the chicken wings to a frying pan at low fire and add in the marinade, let it caramelize. Sprinkle some sesame seed and serve it.

材料:
5 只鸡翅。 (切小或半
1tbsp Marmite
1tbsp 蚝油
1tbsp 蜜糖
1tbsp 蒜头(切碎)
1tsp 麻油
1tsp 黑酱油

做法:
1. 拍干鸡翅, 淹过夜。
2. 把鸡放平底锅煎两面到熟 (掩汁不要加进去先)。我是用air fryer (160, 15分钟)
3. 加入掩汁煮到浓厚。洒上白芝麻。



- Recipe adapted from Munch Ministry (recipe has been corrected to air fryer version)

No comments:

Post a Comment