5 eggs (130g)
300g sugar (reduced sugar. 120g)
400g banana (mashed) (200g)
300g plain flour (150g)
1 tsp baking powder (1/2t)
1/2 tsp soda bi-carbonate (1/4t)
200g corn oil (100g)
* half recipe please see ingredients in red.
Preheat oven 170 degrees C.
1. Whisk eggs, sugar and banana for 10-15 mins at maximum speed until stiff.
2. Add sifted flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate and fold well. (Gently!)
3. Add in oil and mix well. (Do not over mix!)
4. Pour into 10 inch square or 11 inch round baking tin with paper and bake for about 40 mins. (I use cups so I bake for 20-25 mins)
- Recipe adapted from Richard Goh.
- I do half of the recipe. Makes 14 cupcakes.