Pineapple paste filling (Redman) 1kg
450g Plain flour
90g Milk powder
90g Icing sugar
Butter 341g （Anchor)
45g Egg yolk
1. Beat butter and icing sugar until smooth.
2. Add egg yolk one at a time. Mix it well.
3. Last, add in flour and milk powder and mix well until dough.
4. Put the dough in between a plastic bag and roll to 8mm thick. Press out the shape with mold. Place it on baking tray and egg wash.
5. Lastly, place with a rolled pineapple paste.
- flower（7g pineapple paste)
-round (4g paste, 6g dough)