158g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
40g dutch cocoa
115g unsalted butter
100g castor sugar
100g light brown sugar
1 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
88g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175c degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
3. With a mixer, cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Next, add in vanilla extract. Mix until blended.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix until flour disappears. Stir in chocolate chips, Mallow Bits, and chopped almonds. Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart.
5. Bake cookies for 8 minutes, or until the cookies are set around the edges, but still soft in the center. Don't over bake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Move to a cooling rack and cool completely.