1 Threadfin head
1 tomato (slice it)
40g salted vegetables (soak, drain and shred it)
2 dried chinese mushroom (soak till soft and slice it)
1 stalk of leek (wash and slice thin)
1 tbsp Hua Diao wine
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp ginger juice
120g tomato paste
1/4 tsp pepper powder
200 litres stock (I use 1/2 chicken cube add into 200 litres of water)
1. Fish head rub with Hua Diao wine, marinate for 10 mins and set aside.
2. Put fish head on steaming plate, put in all the ingredients.
3. Stir the sauce to mix well, pour into a pot to boil, drizzle the sauce over the fish head.
4. Put fish head into a steamer and steam over high heat for 12 mins till cooked, serve.
- Recipe adapted from Heavenly Fish Menu pg. 32.
- Done some slightly changes to the recipe.