250g Plain flour
95ml spinach juice
(I do 1.5 portion of the recipe, just nice for my family)
1. Boil water and cook fresh noodles for 7 mins. Divide into plates and set aside
2. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry marinated pork till cooked. Set aside.
600ml chicken stock (I use 600ml water add in half piece of vegetables cube)
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
some corn starch with water.
1. In saucepan, boil the stock with all the sauces for 3 mins.
2. Stir in corn starch to thicken the sauce. Stir in sesame oil.
3. Pour sauce over the cooked noodles. Serve.