450g Plain flour/Cake flour
1tsp Corn flour
90g Milk powder
90g Icing sugar
45g Egg yolk
Salted egg yolk 19pc (I only have 15 salted egg yolks)
1. Beat butter and icing sugar until smooth.
2. Add egg yolk one at a time. Mix it well.
3. Last, add in flour and milk powder and mix well until dough. (Put dough inside the fridge while preparing the lotus paste)
90g mooncake method:
1. 1 salted egg yolk cover with 40g of lotus paste and roll into a ball. (can be any paste that suitable for mooncake)
2. 50g of dough.
3. Last, egg wash and put some black sesame/almond slice.
70g mooncake will be 30g lotus paste and 40g dough.
*I add 8g more of lotus paste for without salted egg yolk.
-Make 14 pieces of 90g and 8 pieces of 70g mooncakes.
This recipe can make 19 pieces of 90g mooncakes.