Pineapple paste 1kg (roll 6g each)
350g butter, room temperature
100g condensed milk
510g plain flour (sifted)
2 egg yolks
Egg wash - 1 egg yolk plus 1 tsp milk.
1. Beat butter and condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add in egg yolk, one at a time. Mix it well.
3. Add in flour, mix well until soft and non-stick dough.
4. Put dough in between a plastic bag and roll them into 8mm thick. Press out the shape. Place it on tray and egg wash.
5. Lastly, place with rolled pineapple paste.
- 170c, 16 minutes.